Cyber Driver free download
Cyber Driver game pic 1
Cyber Driver game pic 2
Cyber Driver game pic 3
Cyber Driver game pic 4
Cyber Driver game pic 5
Cyber Driver is a small cyberpunk-style arcade flight game. It is fast, easy, tight, and repeatable, with elements of collection and challenges. Your only goal in the game is to constantly break the scores you have created before in the unique cyber atmosphere.
release date: 15 May, 2019
developer: 仿生梦 Personal Studio
publisher: 仿生梦 Personal Studio
About This Game Hello, I am a personal developer who develops the games I want to achieve by continually learning programming knowledge. When I noticed that there were many games of infinite flight type, I suddenly thought: "Hey! This type of game is very suitable for Cyberpunk!" So this game was born. In 'Cyber Driver' you will play as a taxi driver, flying and picking up guests in an infinite city full of cyber atmosphere. Please expect 'Cyber Driver' to be a small, cyber-style arcade flight game that can switch from the first person perspective. It's fast, easy, tight, and repeatable, with elements of collection and challenges. Your only goal in the game is to constantly break the scores you have created before in the unique cyber atmosphere. I am very grateful for the feedback and bug report.
Thank you for taking a moment to read this, I really hope you enjoy this game.
- The taxi will always drive forward automatically, and the player controls the taxi to shuttle through the full 3D cyber city to pick up and drop off passengers.
- Collect as much as possible of soda water, holographic billboards and other reward items, while preventing cars from colliding with buildings.
- Free or timed switching of the first and third person perspectives.
- Earn higher points and unlock new car paints.
- Immersive 3D sound.
- An arcade-style casual game full of cyberpunk atmosphere.
- Easy to learn and smooth game control experience, you can choose to control with keyboard or gamepad.
- The rhythm of the game is fast, and the constant challenge of past scores in the cyber world is addictive.
- Unlock more car paints. Let your high scores pay off in appearance.
- Endless play mode, only you can stop yourself from playing.
- Steam achievements, leaderboard support!
- Steam cloud support, unlocked spacecraft, special effects badges will not be lost.
- Now available in Chinese, English, Russian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Polish and Korean.
- Provides free and timed modes to provide a shortcut for technical players seeking high scores.
min system requirement: OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel i3 Processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 400 MB available space
recommanded system requirement:
Cyber Driver free download
Cyber Driver user review
Very good game! -(Famous actor) (Me) Steve Buscemi
It's a pretty good game imo. Being a game developer myself, I appreciate the indie dev's hard work. Working alone on a game project is a daunting task.
It's a pretty little game which seems, in my opinion a little bit hard but... challenging !
The stifling atmoshpere of the game is very appealing. Introducing health points bar should be considered - dying so early many times is a bit annoying.
Nice visuals but a couple problems... At lease make it Exclusive fullscreen. The controls feel really delayed and clunky. This would not happen if it was exclusive fullscreen, there is a setting in unity for that. Update please.
Really nice game to chill and enjoy the vibe. Little difficult at first especially with the neon effect on, but you get the hang of it. Overall worth the money and has a lot of potential in it.
Game has a good mood and colors for a futuristic city, the only gripes I have is the music is a lil repetitive and the neon color mode makes it harder to play with the different filter over the screen, but the game is fast, difficult and pretty fun once you get the hang of it
Hello! I really appreciate your programming skills! I think this game has an amazing technoir cyberpunk atmosphere. Had some nice time while playing it, although it was not easy to get used to the fast racing speed at the beginning. Need to say, that it is a bit hard for a newbie. Maybe, introducing some kind of level difference will help in this case? Thanks for the game anyways!
Now in the early stages of this game, I must admit, it had some issues, although I always actually liked the concept of it. A few updates later and here we are, the developer has obviously worked hard on tweaking it. The graphics, are now very cyber-punk, the controls work well and it just feels a lot better. I still find the collision detection can sometimes be a bit off, but apart from that, well done Dev. A nice simple but challenging game. Keep going!