About This Game
Disjunction is an upcoming single-player, cyberpunk, stealth-action RPG
set in the dystopian underworld of New York in the year 2048. The game follows the intertwined narratives of three characters as they unravel a mystery that will change the fate of their city.
- 30+ handcrafted non-linear levels.
- Challenging stealth-action gameplay that allows you to play the way that suits your style, whether it be sneaking through levels like a ghost or going in guns blazing.
- 3 unique characters, each with 4 Abilities, 8 Cybernetic Upgrades, and 16 Talents to customize how you want.
- A reactive story where your choices have real consequences.
- Detailed pixel art characters and environments.
- A beautiful cyberpunk musical score by composer Dan Farley
Disjunction offers unique stealth-action mechanics for each of its three characters and gives
players the freedom to play how they want, whether that be going in guns blazing or
methodically sneaking around encounters to avoid confrontation.
As you progress through the game, you’ll unlock upgrades for your character’s abilities. In addition, each character has access to a talent tree that enables you to customize them to suit your playstyle.
Based on the your actions, various factions can be destroyed, gain dominance over other factions, or be convinced to help you. Your actions affect the the future of New York City and the lives of its inhabitants.
The year is 2048, and the world is plagued with economic downturn, environmental disaster, and societal destabilization. In the United States, natural resource scarcity and severe climate change have led to massive urbanization, with millions of Americans forced to seek new lives among the sprawling steel and concrete of America’s cities.
These swelling urban populations, coupled with intense civil unrest, have culminated in greatly increased crime rates, with many cities becoming dense hives of vice and lawlessness. City governments and law enforcement do their best to stem the rising tide of crime, but are oftentimes ineffectual due to severe corruption and the increasing sophistication of American criminals.
: a jaded pri