Herd is Coming free download
Herd is Coming game pic 1
Herd is Coming game pic 2
Herd is Coming game pic 3
Herd is Coming game pic 4
Herd is Coming game pic 5
"Herd is Coming" is a survival RPG set in a post apocalyptic world filled with zombies. It's the story of Mike who's survived for 10 years since the outbreak.
release date: 10 Jun, 2019
developer: Proximity Games
publisher: Proximity Games
About This Game Ten years have passed since the outbreak, food has been decayed already. Survivors had to find another way to feed themselves, eventually they did. Desperately, they started eating zombies they killed. As time goes by, they are used to it. Now, the new world is described as the world of mutual cannibalism.
In this ruthless world, Mike has managed to survive by travelling and scavenging continuously. However, Mike has run into less and less people over the years. Mike worries about decreasing number of survivors and he feels he has to do something about it.
* WEAPONS : Find and equip the weapon of your taste, such as : Hatchet, Baseball Bat, Bow, Combat Knife, Cleaver, Machete, Pipe Wrench. Enhance your weapon with enhancers you find, such as : Weapon Enhancer, Weapon Stat Enhancer, Weapon Extra Stat Enhancer. Hit Critical or Knock-Down based on your weapon's type.
* ARMORS : Find and equip armors to your chest, leg and arm. Enhance your armors with enhancers you find, such as : Armor Enhancer, Armor Stat Enhancer, Armor Extra Stat Enhancer.
* CHARACTER PROGRESSION : Kill zombies to gain experience points, gain enough XP to level up. After you level up, spend your stat points on any of eight stats to shape the character as you like.
* LOOT : Loot environments and dead zombies to collect food, medical items, tools, weapons, armors, enhancers, raw materials, trade items and more.
* OTHER SURVIVORS : Explore new locations to find other survivors and bring them to your shelter.
* TRADE : Sell your loot to survivors and buy special or common items from them.
* UPGRADE SHELTER : Build or upgrade your shelter's door, windows, beds to ensure safety and accommodation for survivors.
* QUESTS : Unlock new locations, find new survivors, progress through the story by completing main quests. Complete side quests of survivors to gain experience points, various items, stat points, skill points.
* CRAFTING : Craft tools, medical items, trade items, enhancers, arrows to supply your needs.
* SKILLS : Earn skill points and unlock skills divided into four categories : Attack, Defense, Survival, Craft.
* ZOMBIE FOOD : Collect meat, guts and brain from dead zombies. Eat them raw or cook them on the stove to produce Zombie Brain Soup, Zombie Salami and Zombie Kokorech.
min system requirement: OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Processor: Pentium IV 1 Ghz
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Graphics: 128 MB Graphics Card - Geforce FX 5200 or ATI Radeon 9200
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compatible sound card
recommanded system requirement:
Herd is Coming free download
Herd is Coming user review
I enjoyed everything about this game and it was a lot of fun. There was no overkill as in too many weapons or armors to chose from. The bosses were challenging so I recommend saving your game before the fights. The quests were fun and each survivor gives new quests as you level up so you can fight close to your own level if you choose. The only thing I found to be annoying was when enhancing my armor or weapons the various enhancement chemicals would often fail and many of these chems are expensive and/or rare. That could be a bug or by design. This game was well thought out and organized. The ending leaves open the possibility of a DLC or sequel I consider to be a plus.
This has to be the slowest game i have ever played... everything is like slow motion... even the rain is slow... and it isn't my PC... can't play anymore... wayyyy tooooo slooowww