Iron Marines free download
Iron Marines game pic 1
Iron Marines game pic 2
Iron Marines game pic 3
Iron Marines game pic 4
Iron Marines game pic 5
Real-time strategy battles in amazing sci-fi worlds! Command brave soldiers, mighty mechas and powerful aliens to face the greatest challenges in hostile alien worlds. The galaxy needs you!
release date: 15 May, 2019
developer: Ironhide Game Studio
publisher: Ironhide Game Studio
About This Game
From the creators of the award winner, Kingdom Rush trilogy comes the most extraordinary space odyssey.
A real-time, dynamic and deep strategy game that will transport you to amazing and unknown planets. Immersive, engaging gameplay, ridiculously appealing art, and a touch of silly humor. Brave soldiers, mighty mechas and powerful aliens await your command to face the greatest challenges.
Recruit and train the greatest heroes in the galaxy, lead them into dangerous missions against near-impossible odds and unleash their mighty powers and abilities. Adapt your strategy by changing the role of your troops even in the thick of the combat, from ranger to sniper, from flamethrowers to missile launchers. Turn the tide of battle with bomb strikes, intelligent mines, support troops, turrets and a wide range of special weapons.
Armies of robots, crushed starships, gigantic monsters, unknown races, brave assaults, desperate rescues, audacious sabotages... the galaxy needs your command.Thousands of players have already joined the Troops on these foreign galaxies, and now we added some All-new Features for PC, including new commands, Hero room fully unlocked, new targeting system and many more.
The galaxy needs the Iron Marines
- Lead your troops in 21 campaign missions across three different worlds. Get ready to launch bold attacks, hold your ground, rescue civilians, hack supercomputers and all kind of heroic stuff. Each mission requires new tactics and actions to achieve victory.
- Test your wit on 21 Special Operations with their own combat rules and no mercy at all. Each stage a challenge to remember, with scars to prove it. We dare you.
- Unlock the Impossible Mode. Only for the most reckless of the dauntless. We double dare you.
- Defeat massive and unique Bosses in epic battles. They are mean, they are really really huge and they are determined to crush you. Suit up, Marines!!
- 40+ Upgrades to improve your strategy and empower your units with defense drones, napalm rockets, ricocheting blasts and much more.
- 14 Heroes with outstanding powers at your command. Train them to their full awesomeness or annoy them at your own risk.
- 8 Special Weapons to unleash hell on your enemies and give your tactics even more depth. What’s better than a well-placed missile? An orbital strike of 50 high explosive missiles!
- Complete any of our 70+ Achievements and claim your well-deserved reward.
- Find your fair challenge choosing your difficulty mode: Casual, Normal or Vete
min system requirement: Processor: Dual Core CPU
Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant with 512MB of video RAM. Mesa 14 or later.
Storage: 2 GB available space
recommanded system requirement:
Iron Marines free download
Iron Marines user review
They should stick to Tower Defense games...because this is a horrible RTS game...controls are clunky and limited.....
I did enjoy the other games from ironhide studios but I found their jump into the RTS genre a big disappointment.
This is a really great take on the "simplified RTS" genre. You rarely control more than 5 units at a time, but all the core bits of an RTS are there - base construction, resource accrual and spending, multiple unit control, and more. So that, along with the polished cartoony art and the fairly short gameplay sessions, makes this a very approachable and accessible version of the generally more complex RTS genre.
I don't understand people who write negative reviews to this game. It is well-done casual strategy game with cute graphics and a lot of content.
I've played this game since it first released on iOS. Loved it, so I just had to get it on Steam.
- Pros -
Review by Sven Evil - Steam's largest local 4-player curator! See 100s of more local 4-player reviews at my !
A simple RTS game from the creators of the Kingdom Rush series. As a fan of both this seemed a match made in heaven. However, the game turned out to be a mixed bag for me.
(the review has Russian section in the end with swear words, hope you enjoy... duh)
DISCLOSURE: I received a 15% discount for this product, but was not sponsored by any organisation to endorse this game. I would have also bought it at full price, and consider it well worth the set cost.
Very Nice! This is a casual starcraft. Easier and simpler than starcraft, but there challenges to the game to increase the difficulty.
im excited and i just started. Already cant wait for part 2
Ironhide have always had clicking issues ever since the first Kingdom Rush, but it's most apparent here in a shallow RTS attempt.
Its simple,i see Ironhide Game Studios,i buy everything.Top quality as always.
Bizarre/Surreal seal of approval.™
Beautiful art-style; mediocre gameplay.
from kingdom rush to iron marines...good stuff...but you must farm hard to get the final battle...reminds me of c&c in the old days....good work guys...great graphics even on default...enjoy