Littlewood free download
Littlewood game pic 1
Littlewood game pic 2
Littlewood game pic 3
Littlewood game pic 4
Littlewood game pic 5
The world has already been saved. Now it's time to rebuild your town along with the hearts of those around you in this peaceful and relaxing RPG.
release date: 18 Jun, 2019
developer: Sean Young
About This Game
You defeated the Dark Wizard. The world of Solemn is finally at peace, but at what cost? You can't quite remember...
The Hero Who Saved the World
- Explore the vast world of Solemn. Enchanted Forests, Bustling Fishing Towns, & Dark Mining Caves are some of the few places to visit.
- Meet Townsfolk and convince them to stay in your town. Perhaps meeting people will unlock your memories of the past…
- Collect rare items and materials found across the world and bring them back to your town for selling and crafting!
Customize Your Town
- Harvest materials by chopping wood, mining ores, catching bugs, and fishing in rivers and ponds!
- Unlock new structures to build by meeting new Townsfolk. Want a Tavern or a Lumber Mill? How about a Fishing Hut or a Magical Library? Your town's design is all up to you!
- Fulfill your Townsfolk's requests. Some may want to live on a higher elevation, others may want to be surrounded by trees and water. Fulfilling the requests of your Townsfolk will earn you their hearts and unlock new relationship paths.
Master New Hobbies & Crafts
- Gathering: Whether you’re picking fruit or picking weeds, your gathering skill will level up! The Gatherer’s Glove is needed to unlock this ability.
- Mining: Looking for shiny ores to collect? Interested in rare materials for crafting? Then mining is for you!
- Woodcutting: Those pesky trees and debris that keep popping up all over town needs to be chopped! Wood is an essential material for building new structures and furniture.
- Bug Catching: Craft a Bug Net and catch all sorts of critters. Be sure to go bug hunting during each season and at different times of the day!
- Fishing: There's nothing quite like relaxing by a pond with a fishing rod in hand. You can sell fish for a decent price at the Shopping District, or use them as ingredients for new cooking dishes.
- Farming: Plant some seeds in tilled soil and wait a few days. Veggies are an essential ingredient to many cooking recipes! Also, they make your town look pretty.
- Cooking: Once you've built the Tavern and have become good friends with Bubsy, you'll be able to start cooking delicious meals for your Townsfolk! Maybe you
min system requirement: OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
Processor: 2.0 Ghz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 256mb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 2.0+ support
Storage: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: Any
recommanded system requirement:
Littlewood free download
Littlewood user review
I really love this game so far! I would 1000% recommend it. My friend and I both got it together and have been really loving it. My only suggestions would be:
Great game. There's loads to do, and it's a real fun world to live in. The people have a reasonable amount of depth, and I love the fully sandbox town. There are loads of interesting places to go, and there's new content being added every few weeks. Highly recommended.
It's unreasonable to compare every farming sim to Stardew Valley. It's my humble opinion that anyone who immediately compares these games to SV in their review is potentially cheating you, and maybe even themselves, out of a new and different game experience. I've read both good and bad reviews and concluded, I really like Littlewood.
I don't typically review games in early access, since I don't believe it's fair to the product, but I will make an exception for Littlewood. I backed this game on kickstarter and have thoroughly been impressed by the consistent updates and relaxing gameplay. Sure, it's a bit grindy sometimes, but any game of this nature basically has to be; otherwise people would be complaining it was way too short or it would have to have a ridiculous amount of gameplay for the scope of the project. The characters have been entertaining, the building and rearranging seems really well implemented, and I haven't run into any bugs yet (at 15 hours). Overall, I would absolutely recommend this game for anyone looking for a chill, charming city-building type game.
Did you play Stardew Valley and think to yourself, "This game just isn't chill enough"? Well, do I have a game for you. This game is as far from unchill as it is possible to be. It measures in at one, maybe two Kelvin tops. It is the Dark Souls of chill. Throw away your CPU fans, and just play this game. If it were any chiller, we would all be saved from global warming. Morgan Freeman will soon be narrating a heartwarming documentary about the penguins who have made their homes in this game. It's pretty chill.
I LOVE THIS GAME!!!! while it is still missing content (not yet implemented) and in Early Access this game is great! I can not wait for more updates and new stuff!!!! I really like that the day is not over until you use your energy or go to sleep. a way to make energy last longer would be awesome in any future updates. but even in early access this game is awesome!
i love this game
I'm really enjoying this game so far, but I also have some suggestions. It would be really awesome to have a clothing shop/salon where we can buy clothes and change our appearance. Also we should be able to rotate furniture. I would also love to have more decore options, such as different fences. Also an option to change the appearance of our character's house. I'm really looking forward to further updates!
THIS GAME IS NOT LIKE STARDEW VALLEY. I'm sure many users thought like I did after reading the reviews and seeing how similar the two games look. This is not a farm simulator, though there is farming in the game, its more like a small garden that you check a couple times a week. This game is a city planner, where you gather resources and construct buildings, grow your population, move and level terrain, and make ponds and streams. I was happily surprised by the wholesome take on the city planner genre. It provides just a bit of challenge, but it's mostly an easy and wholesome game that will make you smile and won't make you frustrated. Also, the default controls allow you to play with just one hand which I thought is really cool. I really only use my mouse when I'm in the menus.
LOVE this game, STRONGLY recommended. Read a review earlier saying something about how this game is great for you if you found Stardew a tad stressful, and it was accurate. I do still love Stardew but Littlewood is definitely more casual and I appreciate the pace. There's already so much to do and I enjoy every bit of content and am so excited for the continued updates, developer is active. Story is a cute concept! Can't wait for dating to come out although I don't mind waiting either because I'm still having a hard time choosing between multiple characters, they're all great in their own ways. I do like the "non-violent" aspect of the game where you can't really attack the monsters in the mines, but there is a part of me that wishes we could attack them for dewdrops (game moneys) or maybe Tarott Monster cards, or maybe make it an arcade game within the casino? Not really sure how co-op would work with the game mechanics but I would like the ability to visit other friends' towns and maybe get dewdrops or experience to help them clean up their weeds or whatnot.
An excellent game with incredible potential.
This game is awesome! I just love it <3 it's cute and fun, I hope there be more hair style thou but other than that i love it!
Great little game. Pokemon style graphics with elements of Minecraft and Stardew Valley. I loved SV but Littlewood, albeit similar, is different and interesting and manages to forgo many irritating elements of SV's gameplay. Downside is the mid-game play can become a bit repetitive as the days/energy level is quite short and can't be extended. Can't wait to see more events and such, loving it so far and still feel like I have a lot more to discover!