Minion Masters free download
Minion Masters game pic 1
Minion Masters game pic 2
Minion Masters game pic 3
Minion Masters game pic 4
Minion Masters game pic 5
The dead stir and terror stalks the skies! The Bones & Bravery Update is here, featuring brand-new faction mechanics and the largest Minion to date. Summon your very own undead dragon!
release date: 24 May, 2019
About This Game
Engage in epic 1v1 or 2v2 battles, in this fast-paced strategic minion brawler that's easy to pick-up but hard to master.
In Minion Masters there are many different Masters with unique hero abilities and you collect awesome minions like fierce demons, cute creatures, devastating spells and much more.
Utilize your minions to destroy the enemy Master! When a minion has been summoned they can no longer be controlled, so place them wisely to win!
- 1v1 - Fight against other players and see how far your skills can take you. The rank of Grandmaster awaits if you become one of the best!
- 2v2 - Join with your friend or queue up with strangers to take down other teams in this super intense 2v2 action. Twice the minions, twice the action!
- 1v1 Draft - Build your deck from a random selection of cards each run. You gain better rewards if you defeat more opponents, but be careful, 3 losses and you're out!
- Mayhem - New crazy rules to try out every week!
- Expeditions - Rewarding and challenging journeys!
- Solo challenges - Hone your skills by practicing against AI Masters!
Learning how to use your master’s abilities to their full potential and building your deck around them is crucial for victory! Each Master has their own unique personality and play-style, with opportunities for all kinds of strategies! Only the most determined players learn to use a Master to their greatest potential!
Unlock and Craft Mighty Minions and Spicy Spells!
Over 100 unique cards (minions, spells, buildings) with more being added all the time!
- Like the peace-loving Mana Puff, that gives you extra mana when it's happy - which is always!
- Or the Troubadour, who refuses to do anything but play his bagpipe, making all the other minions attack him regardless of what else is going on just to make it stop...
- Of course, you could also get the Undying Skeleton who comes back to life after you kill it!
We are constantly adding new content to the game, it is a priority for us that you will always have new stuff to experience and master! A lot of our new content comes from our regular big expansion packs, they contain new cards, skins, avatars, emotes or even new Masters and are
min system requirement: OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i3, 2.4 Ghz or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT 240 or equivalent, minimum 512 MB of VRAM
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 6 GB available space
recommanded system requirement:
Minion Masters free download
Minion Masters user review
It's difficult to try and review this unique and tragically (at this point) underheard game. This is the best tower defense game I have ever played. By far. I''ve always appreciated the genre, but this game has made me see the potential of just how engaging tower defense can be.
Interesting little auto battler game to mess around in.
Fun game, unfortunately the developers refuse the fix some terrible imbalance issues which means you constantly get frustrated when you rise up the ranks a little. Initial play is fun, but once you run into the same game situations that are virtually unwinnable again and again it just gets frustrating to the point that may people rage quit in team games
For a free game you get a lot of content.
hey its good
0/10 wont launch with iran ip address and you cant play it with vpn because you get a lot of lag.
Just another F2P, P2P Garbage
this game is pretty fun. much less expensive than Clash Royale. would recommend
super fun looks a bit p2w but i have not lost any matches yet as a free player ^^
Just started, but enjoying this game so far!
♥♥♥♥ this is fun! that is all....
pay to win, no good for competitive.
Its a trap and crap =_=
I like this game because I saw a lot of friendly players and I love how fun is this game.
Mad fun. Clash Royale but better.