Sophie's Dice free download
Sophie's Dice game pic 1
Sophie's Dice game pic 2
Sophie's Dice game pic 3
Sophie's Dice game pic 4
Sophie's Dice game pic 5
The ultimate 3D dice roller. Make and roll whatever dice you need.
release date: 17 Jun, 2019
developer: Sophie Houlden
publisher: Sophie Houlden
About This Game
The ultimate 3D dice roller: roll many kinds of virtual dice, and make custom dice suited for almost any game.
- Select dice from your list, or enter roll expressions using standard dice notation
- Support for many roll behaviours such as dropping highest/lowest X dice, explosion, dice pool counting, and more
- Save roll expressions you frequently use to easily re-roll them
- Includes dice for most table-top RPGs*
- Easily edit dice to make them your own
- Includes many pre-made dice, over 130 rollable dice shapes, and lots of images/sound effects for all kinds of custom dice
- Display your own images on dice faces, and your own sound effects for when they come up**
- Dice are saved as .xml files which you can share with other people who have Sophie's Dice
* d20 system (DnD), Fudge/Fate, Narrative system (Star Wars, Genesys). If your RPG needs some other kind of dice, you can make them pretty easily :)
** Your image and audio files are loaded from a "Custom Dice" folder, just place them there and then you can use them after opening Sophie's Dice.
min system requirement: OS: Windows 7 SP1+
Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
Storage: 1 GB available space
recommanded system requirement:
Sophie's Dice free download
Sophie's Dice user review
Well, if you needed a dice roller, this is probably the thing for you. Might suggest waiting for a sale, but it is quite useful indeed.
I've always wanted a dice rolling app that lets me add my own custom faces and display something other than a number when those faces are rolled.
Indeed, those dice can be rolled and you can design your own.
Simple and easy to use as well as completely customisable. Its pretty obvious what you get for the price, and exactly with that, it's worthwhile. For me at least. Good job.
A lovely little app for rolling all kinds of dice.
Really cool little app, I have a feeling I'm only scratching the surface of it. Nice customization. Camera felt a little wonky but once I figured out the controls (check out the documentation when you can) it stopped being a problem. Way more satisfying than using a plain text random number generator!
Best dice roller ever.
This thing is fully loaded and I cannot recommend it enough. You can roll anything from a D20 to a goats ankle bone, and the customization available is just fantastic! I think it's a steal at $5, and if you buy on Itch.io you get it for desktop and mobile. I've found it very useful as a DM, and it means I'm never without dice.
A great tool, it does one thing (rolling dice) and does it extremely well.
I hope Sophie doesn't mind me borrowing her dice...