Super Mega Space Blaster Special free download
Super Mega Space Blaster Special game pic 1
Super Mega Space Blaster Special game pic 2
Super Mega Space Blaster Special game pic 3
Super Mega Space Blaster Special game pic 4
Super Mega Space Blaster Special game pic 5
A modern take on the retro arcade shooter. Super Mega Space Blaster Special is a fast-paced frantic blast of a shoot 'em up (shmup). Played alone or in local coop the game is addictive and will keep you coming back to unlock the next ship or beat your high-score.
release date: 18 Jun, 2019
developer: Bare Knuckle Development
publisher: Bare Knuckle Development
About This Game
A modern take on the retro arcade shoot 'em up (shmup). Super Mega Space Blaster Special is an addictive, fast-paced space shooter with bullet hell elements. Blast your way through 3 modes; managing fuel and ammo in 'Survival Mode', protecting your mothership from damage in 'Protect Mother Mode', and blasting your friends into space dust in the local competitive multiplayer 'To The Death Mode'.
Play with a friend in local coop and work together to take out the aliens. Collect coins to unlock more space blasters and get higher scores. Use each space blaster's strengths to your advantage from turrets that allow twin stick control, to fast manoeuvrable ships that can outrun your foes. Arm yourself to the teeth with awesome power-ups like big-bombs, homing missiles and lasers. Destroy the alien boss and continue the endless gameplay to rack up a massive score and become the ultimate space blaster pilot and top the leaderboards.
- Fast-paced addictive shmup gameplay with bullet hell elements.
- 3 play modes give varied gameplay and replay-ability. From the struggle for fuel and ammo in 'Survival Mode' (coop or single player), to the battle to keep your mother-ship in one piece in 'Protect Mother' (coop or single player), to the frantic race to wipe out your opponent in the local multiplayer mode - 'To The Death' (2 player only).
- Play alone in single player or with a friend in local coop or local competitive multiplayer.
- Collect coins to unlock all 10 space blasters (ships) each with their own percs. From fast ships for darting around to slower ships that allow precision aiming.
- Some space blasters have turrets turning the game into a twin-stick shooter.
- Loads of awesome power-up weapons to help you take down your enemies including lasers, homing missiles, and multi-shot.
- Collectables to aid you in your mission. Big-bombs wipe-out nearby enemies, shields help you survive longer, and magnets drag fuel and ammo towards you.
- Endless high-score chasing gameplay with over 15 enemies and a boss for those who can score high enough (gameplay continues after the boss).
- Full joypad (controller) support including button images for Xbox controllers, PlayStation 4 (DualShock 4) controllers, and Nintendo Switch Pro controllers.
- Keyboard remapper with 2 bindings per action and restore default keyboard bindings button for easy reset.
- Over 20 in-game challenges to help you gain coins and develop your space blaster piloting skills.
- More than 20 Steam achievements.
- Simple hand-drawn art-style allows you to easily pick out the foes amongst the ast
min system requirement: OS: Windows 7 SP1+
Processor: Intel Core™ Duo or faster, SSE2 instruction set support.
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 800 MB available space
recommanded system requirement:
Super Mega Space Blaster Special free download
Super Mega Space Blaster Special user review
Fun little space shooter that I will keep coming back to. It's like Bit Blaster XL on steroids, loads of stuff to do and some cool ships to unlock. Really fun in co-op, gives me that retro feeling of playing games in the living room with mates. Unlocking the third ship gave me a turret which made the game a twin stick shooter, really cool. Works well with the PlayStation 4 DS4 joypad. Definitely a steal for the few pence it cost. Highly recommended!
Full review at:
Great space shooter, lot's of fun and lots to do.
Yeah it's a fun game! Quirky at first and you die easily but once you get used to it it's a really fun game.
Super fun game!
Was a beta tester, and the dev really took everyone's input into consideration to make this great game what it is, very nice retro feel to it, I'm usually not big on this style/genre of games, but it always kept my attention on it much longer than I intend whenever I play.
Great little space blaster, very enjoyable game-play will be back for more games.
Fun game, worked with my PS4 pad, loads of fun shooting spaceships.
Awesome space shoot 'em up. A lot of fun to play, even more fun in co-op. Me my girlfriend love playing games like this together, really great with cool music too, worth a lot more than it cost.
Really fun space shooter game. Good to pick up and play when you have a free 10 minutes.
I've played a fair few hours of this game and I'm still loving it.