Tranzient free download
Tranzient game pic 1
Tranzient game pic 2
Tranzient game pic 3
Tranzient game pic 4
Tranzient game pic 5
Make beats in VR. Full looping music production and sequencing environment in VR with visuals.Who made the beats? You did! This is not a rhythm game.
release date: 3 Jun, 2019
developer: AliveIn Technology Ltd.
publisher: AliveIn Technology Ltd.
About This Game
MAKE BEATS IN VR
This is not a rhythm game!
Immerse yourself in looping and music production in VR. Play alone, collaborate or spectate on social sessions.
LOOP AUDIO WITH TIMESTRETCH AND PITCH SHIFT
- Synced looping with 1.5Gb content library, auto time-stretched and pitch-shifted to fit the song.
- Set of drumkits/one-shots.
- Play external audio library loops and one-shots.
- Scene based loop organization. Scenes within scenes. Step sequencers within scenes.
- Full set of audio FX applied per clip or per scene. (Bitcrusher, filter, reverbs...)
- Assignable 3D control of FX and synth parameters.
STEP SEQUENCER WITH LOOP RECORD
- Trig loops, one-shots and visual effects and/or video.
- Edit steps, swing quantize, record quantize.
- Loop record instruments/drumkits and visual effects.
- Loop record automation of audio FX parameters and synth parameters.
FULL FEATURED SYNTH
- Fully featured subtractive dual oscillator synth with real-time waveforms.
- Edit and automate any synth parameter
- Map synth parameters to 3D position and rotation of motion controllers.
SYNC VISUAL EFFECTS AND VIDEO
- Trigger VFX in time with the music using the step sequencer or as a secondary trig.
- Loop video synced to beat.
- SocialVR support ( Beta ) - invite friends to collaborate or spectate on your music with voice chat.
- Spatial Mixing - create a mix based on clip positions.
- Stream video of your performance to the desktop with in-game camera for screen recording and sharing online.
- Over 10 preinstalled environments.
- Choose from over 20 Avatars.
- ASIO output driver - ASIO output driver included for low latency playback.
min system requirement: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
Processor: Intel® i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 equivalent or greater
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or greater
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 5 GB available space
recommanded system requirement: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Tranzient free download
Tranzient user review
Experienced on the Oculus Rift with Touch Controllers
Could still use some streamlining/smoothing in the way of its UI, but knows absolutely no other competition. There are other VR apps out there tackling parts of the music production process, but nothing has come close to this level of near-DAW functionality. I look forward to seeing this continue to evolve, and will continue practicing in it until I master its suite of tools through familiarity.
This is an interesting an ambitious concept for a VR app! It's a studio for making EDM and other music. You use blocks that appear to be holographic objects in a room, or other scenes.