Trivia Throwdown free download
Trivia Throwdown game pic 1
Trivia Throwdown game pic 2
Trivia Throwdown game pic 3
Trivia Throwdown game pic 4
Trivia Throwdown game pic 5
Knowledge is power! Explore 2500+ questions and several hours of gameplay in this climb-the-ladder trivia / quiz challenge with a fighting game style, designed for a wide range of knowledge levels.
release date: 19 Jun, 2019
developer: Eclectic City Games
publisher: Eclectic City Games
About This Game
Trivia Throwdown is a climb-the-ladder trivia / quiz challenge with a fighting game style, designed for a wide range of knowledge levels.Features:
- 2500+ questions designed to not repeat until you've exhausted all in a given category.
- More than just a casual game! Trivia Throwdown’s unique promotion/relegation Ascent Mode means you can spend hours climbing to the top of 10 ranks of escalating difficulty – every match carries the stakes of bringing you one step closer to ranking up or down.
- Strategic gameplay: both breadth of knowledge and playing up your own strengths are rewarded. You can still win even if your knowledge is weak in one or two categories!
- Five distinct difficulties accomodate a wide range of skill levels. With an optional adult content filter and novice-level difficulty setting, even kids can play!
- Dynamic difficulty scaling: questions become harder or easier based on your performance.
- Equal parts pop-culture and academic trivia from the following categories: Movies & Television, Literature & Fine Arts, Games, General Knowledge, Geography & Politics, History, Music, Science & Technology, and Sports.
- Vibrant electronic soundtrack featuring 20+ synthwave, ambient hip hop, and 16-bit beat 'em up chiptune tracks.
- Local couch multiplayer - square off against a frienemy for a quick match (play with 2 controllers, or share a keyboard), or alternatively recruit them to feed you answers and help you top the Ascent Mode!
- Play as long as you like - Progress is saved after each question, so you can play for any stretch of time.
Special Thanks to PixelTail Games (developer of TowerUnite, also available on Steam) and their Open Trivia Database for providing hundreds of additional questions.
min system requirement: OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 350 MB available space
recommanded system requirement:
Trivia Throwdown free download
Trivia Throwdown user review
So far I have put 6.5 hours into Trivia Throwdown and have enjoyed all 6.5 hours of it! The game has a lot of subjects that will keep you busy and to add to the fun you also get to pick characters as your "fighter" that represents you as you try to answer questions to "beat" down your opponent. So this game isn't just a bunch of endless questions.
Check out my Steam Curator page, "Minorthreatt Gaming Reviews." I have the most organized and extensive genre lists on Steam! Be sure to "FOLLOW" for more of my recommendations:
Through trial and tribulation and using a huge pool of useless knowledge you too can beat the trivia masters roaming the streets of this bastion of learning. A few glitches but I enjoyed it.
The game has pretty good questions overall, and the surrounding scoring gimmicks are OK. I haven't played enough to comment on the number of questions in the game.
Well I enjoy this game because it is humorous and I Iove trivia. Please continue to make great games.